Tuesday, March 18, 2008

family visit...love it!

Last week my parents and my sister came down and stayed with us for the weekend. It was so great seeing them again. A little crazy though, seeing my dad for the first time since he lost his hair due to cancer treatments. Luckily he is doing really well and was able to enjoy his weekend away. We had a great time! My aunt and uncle also met up with us for the weekend. We spent most of the time eating and playing games. We also went to the Padres/Rangers spring training game on Saturday. Unfortunately, Scott had to work most of Saturday and missed out on the game. Kylie had fun with her "niece" Zoey, and Zoey had fun attacking my parents while they were sleeping. It was a good weekend.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Hey you GUYS!!! I'm so jealous they got to go see you! The weather sounds gorgeous down there!

AlliSMiles said...

hey, leave me a comment on my blog with your email please!

mmhamblin said...

Cute blog!

Amber English said...

Cute blog where did you find the background?

How's Phoenix?

Amber and Ryan

Gibbons Family said...

you have been tagged. Come to my blog to find out what to do.