Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday!


Happy Birthday to US! August 14th was our 21st birthday! I love being a twin! We have had so much fun together! Its great sharing our birthday together. Luckily we were able to get together on the 15th to celebrate our birthday. I love you Ky! You are going to be a fabulous missionary!



On the 14th, I called Scott on my way home from work and asked him what we were doing for my birthday tonight, and he said that he wasn't feeling good, and that he just wanted to stay home... I knew something was up, because Scott knows how much I love birthdays! Well I got home from work and the house was all clean and there were PINK presents and flowers on the table. And then I asked him what we were doing, and he stuck with his story that we were just staying home, and he had ordered pizza. Well as I was opening my presents there was a knock on our door, and in comes my good friends, Natty and Josh. Then Jenni shows up, then Cincere Lee and her family.... they just kept coming! Then Mace and Melissa, Kurt and Liz and Erik and Teresa showed up. It was so fun! We just ate pizza and hung out in our tiny little apartment. It was a great 21st birthday. I love all of our friends down here in Arizona. Thanks for coming everyone! Thanks for a fun birthday Scott! Love you!




5 comments:

Michelle... said...

You are so spoiled!! :) Isn't it great?! When did those two cute girls grow up? I can't believe you two are 21. Glad it was a good birthday.

Kylie Jo said...

Jett that is so stinkin cute!! I love the post! I love you and I'm so excited we have been able to spend so much time together the last couple of months!!

Gibbons Family said...

Happy birthday Jet!!! I miss you tons!! I hope it was a great one! It sounds like your hunny really took care of you! Love you tons!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I know this is so random, but please tell Scott hello from his old coach (Jocelyn). I was talking to our old friend Christian and we decided to give some of our old BYU friends a shout out! jocelyn_allan@hotmail.com

Breinholt Gang said...

Happy 21st B-day. You are such a baby to me!! LOL. You really do like birthday's and go all out. I hate them. Mine is coming up and I'll be the big 30.