Friday, December 12, 2008

Mesa Temple Lights

On Monday we went to the Mesa Temple to see the lights with Kurt and Liz and the fam for family home evening. Scott was home from California for a change. It was so fun, to finally feel like its Christmas time. Its just the same as Temple Square in Salt Lake City. No snow, no need for hot chocolate, no need for a coat for that matter, and definitely not as many lights! Its still beautiful, and the spirit is there just the same.






Scott tricked the kids into taking a picture by the BYU tree.

3 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

looks like lots of fun!

Melissa said...

I LOVE going to see the Christmas lights without freezing my butt off! Much better than freezing and fighting the crowds in Utah if you ask me. Especially with little kids! We need to get together soon. You should come over sunday.

Heidi said...

That picture displayed at top of the two of you, is honestly so sweet. I miss you two so much and I really am excited to see you on Saturday for the party and then for Christmas. I don't like you being so far away, that was for Zoe.