Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines


This year for Valentines day we just enjoyed our Saturday. We slept in, did some cleaning, Scott made yummy breakfast, and then we exchanged our gifts. I made Scott a picture collage with pictures of us from when we were dating to now. He gave me some sweats I really wanted. Then when we were hugging and thanking each other he reached behind me and pulled out a jewelry box all wrapped up. I was super surprised! Then he said "Every kiss begins with Kay." How cheesy is that! But hey, I was excited. Inside was a pink Sapphire ring and necklace. I love pink! After we went to PF Chang's and then went and saw a movie. It was really fun! I love my hubby! He's my best friend and we always have so much fun together! Love you babe!


This is the collage I made for Scott

My new sweats!

Pretty flowers from my hubby.

Scott making Valentine's cookies


2 comments:

Heidi said...

You should take a pic of the jewels too! What kind of sweats are they? More Hollister sweats to wear and take odd pics in?

Tim and Mandy said...

Hello love! =) Thanks! I love your collage I made one for timmy too! I love you and miss you so much!