Friday, April 9, 2010

Growing Family


Our little family is growing!! We are now a two dog family. Indiana Jones, aka Indy, is the newest edition to our family. He is a 12 week old pom. He weighs 3 and a 1/2 pounds, and is super cute. We decided Zoey needed a friend. She loves other dogs, and she is home by herself quite a bit. She is still getting use to sharing the attention, but he's growing on her I think. I forgot how much work it is to train a puppy. He is cute to look at, but I'm always on edge that he is going to pee, or chew something. So far so good! Welcome to the fam Indy!





5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! How fun! We'll have to bring the kids over to meet him. Are we doing something tonight? We've got a babysitter!

Kimi said...

he's sure cute. good luck with that puppy thing

Gibbons Family said...

Very cute! I want to get a doggy for my boys so bad! Soon!

Alta High 2005 said...

Would you like to join the Alta Alumni Blog? If so leave us a comment on our blog. You can buy reunion tickets and view updates there. Hope to see a comment from you! ~Class Officers

Heidi said...

I truly cannot wait to meet this Mister Indy. Get your husband here and quick so we can all hang out and be goofy goofy, kiss the pups and laugh off yours and my tuchus!