Friday, February 11, 2011

We're Home Owners!!

...We just don't have any keys yet. Everything is signed and done (after being an hour late to our closing! Almost died yesterday due to Scott's driving.). We just have to wait for everything to get entered in at the clerks office or something like that, and then we'll get the keys. We should get them today, and then moving party tomorrow! This is so exciting! After we closed yesterday we went and wandered around Ikea, imagining if we had a million dollars to spend and what we would spend it on. We came out only $80 poorer. Not too shabby! Happy moving day tomorrow!... hopefully.

8 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats you guys!!! p.s., we still need to hang out now that one of us doesn't live with family!

Scott and Jetti said...

Heck yes we do! Hey Cori, invite me to your blog! I feel left out :)

Melissa said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

nlybbs said...

Yeah! So, do you want house guests?? :O)

Scott and Jetti said...

Yes House Guests! All the time!

Kimi said...

yay! I want pictures!

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Hopefully I'll be in your shoes soon. Cross your fingers for me!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Yay!!! I'm way excited for you guys:) Where is this home of yours? Post some pics!