Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Weekend

We headed back down to Arizona for another wedding! It was a gorgeous wedding! It is so amazing to be in the temple and watch couples and families get sealed for eternity! Its such a great reminder for Scott and me. I love it! We spent the weekend with family enjoying the Easter weekend.
Mesa Temple- Love it!

Easter egg hunt and breakfast

Miss Jackie
Brent and Brenda
Katie and Me
Caleb enjoying his donut :)
Kurt and Abby hunting away!

Caleb and Liz. He wont just smile any more. Its always the "smolder"!
Abby and Jackie
Isaac and his favorite aunt!
The fam at Christian and Isaac's soccer game.
Best Friends!
The best players on the team!
The only picture I have of Easter Sunday. Back home at my Mom's for the big hunt! Gotta love Leslie in the back! I love my family!