Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

By the Way.... I love love Halloween! This is the best time of the year! I'm getting all excited!
Here are a couple pictures of us last year. Cruella and her Dalmatian puppy!


Best memory ever from last Halloween is when we were at a party at my cousin's house; a 10 year old little boy came to the door to return a borrowed pan, and Scott started barking at him. A really mean loud bark! The kid was scared to death! He didn't know what to do! It was hilarious. Oh and when Scott lifted his leg, like he was peeing, on my mom and grandma... Who is this guy that I married?!

2 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

I can't wait to see how this year turns out. It is going to be AWESOME!! I think you NEED to get those shirts for your puppies. It would be GREAT!! LOVE YA!! Oh and what am I going to be???

Melanie Wyner said...

HA HA HA HA!!! NEVER a dull moment with Scott!!