Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged

Job's I've Had:
Rafael's Mexican restaurant, Secure Home Warranty, Firstline Security, Moran Optical, Dr. Huangs Dentist office

Movies I can Watch Over and Over Again:
How to loose a guy in 10 days and Little Rascals

Guilty Pleasures:
Cookie dough and Ice cream

Places I've Lived:
Sandy, UT- Milwaukee, WI- Phoenix, AZ

Shows I Enjoy:
Dancing with the Stars, Lost, The Office

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time:
mmm-look at those muscles!

Places I've Been on Vacation:
Hawaii, Cali, Vegas, Germany, Florida, Idaho

Favorite Foods:
Chinese, gourmet pizza

Websites I Visit Daily:
Blogs, Facebook, my e-mail, bank account

Body Parts I've Injured:
knee and back

Nicknames I've Had:
Jetti, Jett, Fred, Fredster, Lyn, Shortie

Taged Me:Kylie

4 comments:

steph said...

Ha! I found you guys. How've ya been? You still haven't cashed in on your free stay in Las Vegas, you know.

Kylie Jo said...

Hey I love your new Pic! Germany looks so awesome!

Coming soon.... said...

So jealous you went to Germany! It looked like it was so much fun. Hey could you ask Scott something for me? I'm helping with a high school cheer team and was wondering if he knew of a good place to get music cut for a competition routine. If you can have him email me at trevor.heather.hess@gmail.com that would be awesome! Thanks!

Gibbons Family said...

Hey Darlin! Well I am back online. You are such a sweetie! I miss you tons!