Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kylie's Mission Call

Two weeks ago my parents and my twin sister came down to Arizona for the weekend. While they were here the bishop texted my dad and told him that my sister's mission call had been mailed and should be there waiting for them when they got home Monday. My mom was debating whether or not to tell Kylie and get her hopes up. She decided not to tell her until they knew for sure if it was there. Well, when they got home Monday night there was nothing there. It finally came Wednesday. She had a some family and friends come over the watch her open it. Then she called Scott and me, and my brother and his wife who live in AZ, on two different cell phones. One phone plugged into each ear so that we could listen to her read it out loud when she opened it. She is going to Little Rock, Arkansas. She is very excited! She leaves September 3rd, I think. We are super excited for her as well. It will be such a great experience for her. Woo Hoo for Kylie! Love you lady!

3 comments:

Michelle... said...

I am excited for Kylie. She will be a great missionary.

I love your main picture by the way! I need you to email me instructions on how to create a fun layout for my blog. I can't figure it out. I'm sure it's not hard, but some how it doesn't work for me! :)

Kylie Jo said...

Thanks for the fun post! I love it. And I really like that picture of me. I haven't seen it before. I love you guys too!

Amber English said...

hey can you send me your email address? we are going to make our blog private and I want to make sure that we have you on the "list"

amberenglish@verizon.net

Amber