Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We love our dads! They are the best dads in the whole world. I have lots of respect for both of them. Scott's dad is the regional financial controller over all of Africa and Europe for the church. They moved over to Germany two days after we got married. He is doing great over there! His German is getting pretty good too. What a fun adventure for him and Trudy. My dad found out that he has Lymphoma Cancer right after Thanksgiving 07. They started Chemo treatments right away. It was really hard for our family to take in. He's been really strong through the whole thing. He has hopefully finished his last series of treatments. He went in for testing last week and we will find out the results this week, and then we will know if he needs to continue the Chemo treatments. Our dads are definately the rocks of our families. We love you both very much! Thank you for everything!


4 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

This is fun. I wonder if either of your dads will see this. But I agree we have a great dad and Lance is great too!

Amy said...

Wow, Jetti, your dad is amazing. I don't think I could handle something like that as well as he has- and always with a smile!

Lance is a great father-in-law. It's nice to have good father figures in my life, since I pretty much grew up without one.

Miguelly is like my second dad too. But better. :)

Gibbons Family said...

Hey there!! You have to let me know what you find out about your dad!! I hope the results are good. I miss you!!

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

YOUR PAPA HAS HAIR NOW!! HAHA i saw him this morning and he's looking good :)