Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disneyland

For our anniversary Scott got me Disneyland tickets, and whatever I wanted while we were there... He made sure that I added that last part in! We finally got to use them this last weekend. It was so much fun! All my most favorite things combined into one. Disneyland, Scott, and Halloween! You can't beat that! The parks were decorated so cute. It was so busy though! We didn't think about it being fall break, what were we thinking? Regardless, we had a ton of fun! I never get sick of Disneyland. While we were gone, Liz's family came down to Arizona to visit. They were still visiting when we got back, so we stayed with our buddies, Devin and Lena's house. It stinks being homeless right now, but we were very grateful for their bunk beds!










3 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

I never thought about going to disneyland around halloween. Those pictures are so cute! What a great idea! How is your dad doing by the way?

Tiffany W said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous, I love theme parks! I hope you find a home soon. You guys are so cute!

Definitely Dancers said...

Alright...where ARE YOU?! We're in CA too right now sooo...? :-D