Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving

This one is for Heidi- So our life has been totally crazy lately! We moved! Not too far from where we were though. Our lease was up Sept. 30th and we were trying to figure out what to do. My work was 75miles round trip from our apartment, and the area kind of freaked me out. But our amazing friends were right there. So while we were trying to figure out what to do, rent? buy? stay? go?, Scott's brother offered to let us move in with them for a while. So we did. We put all our stuff in a storage unit and moved into the bedroom across the hall from Kurt and Liz. It's a lot closer to my work! Instead of an hour drive every day its only fifteen minutes! Their kids are absolutely in love with Scott. Christian even prays that Scott will come in and kiss him good night. They are so sweet. The worst part of the whole thing was moving. We really didn't think the three flights of stairs thing out very well. It was nice not having anyone above us, but moving was a nightmare! I have no idea how many times we went up and down those stairs. And I had no idea we had so much stuff! There are only two of us! The hard part is over at least! Now we just gotta be good so Kurt and Liz don't kick us out, or send us to bed early! We sure appreciate them letting us stay with them for a little while, while we are trying to figure our crazy lives out! Thanks a million you guys!

7 comments:

Michelle... said...

It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate isn't it? Glad the move it over!

Breinholt Gang said...

Well well, Staying with in-laws. i did that!! I hope it works out for your. I can't believe that you drove so far for work. What do you do? are you still in school did you graduate?

Gibbons Family said...

LOL! You are so cute! I have been so anxiously waiting an update! I am glad that you are closer to your work! Miss you girl!

Paige and Garret Story said...

yay thats great! its not fun to be far away from work!

The Montys said...

What an adventure for you guys!! This is the stuff that you guys will look back at and be so glad you did!!

Courtney said...

Hey Scott! This is Courtney from BYU cheer. I am glad I found your blog so I could see you and your cute wife! Congrats on two years...crazy how time flies!

Candice and Steve said...

hey jetti I havnt talked to you forever! I saw your link on Heidi's blog and I just wanted to see how you were doing. It sounds like your quite busy, I guess thats how it goes when you get older and married huh. I hope that you are doing great. My blog is steveandcandice.blogspot.com so write me a note when you can. I miss you. love candice