Tuesday, November 11, 2008

cheer comp and fashion show

So, I know I'm not very good at updating our blog, so I'm playing catch up tonight. This last weekend Scott and I went and worked at a cheer competition at Deer Valley High School here in Arizona. We had a lot of fun, and we got paid for it. Scott has been working with USA for 10years now off and on, and frequently goes out and judges competitions. This time I went too. I was the Tabulator! Sounds pretty cool huh? Well, maybe not cool, but I enjoyed it. It was fun to be a part of something that Scott has done and loved for so long.

Saturday night I went and helped out my friend at a fashion show at the Scottsdale Fashion Square for Fashion Week. She works for the designer Joy Li. We had so much fun! I have the best friends in the world. We basically stripped down and dressed up models as they came running back off the runway and had to run back on. It was kind of hilarious to see me, 5'1", dressing a model, 5'11". I only received one bruise from my model kicking her stiletto boot at me to take off. It was at the Canal Restaurant and we just danced and drank (Coke) the night away! Thanks Cincere Lee and Natty! I love you girls!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That sounds like fun. You mean you didn't strut your stuff and walk down the runway yourself!?