Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

As many of you know, Twilight came out this past weekend. I had the opportunity to see it twice! I really enjoyed the movie. It naturally wasn't everything I pictured in my head from reading the book, but overall it was well done. I thought the castings were pretty good. Bella was great, though I really wished she just smile more. Edward, although a bit scrawnier than I'd envisioned, was well cast. I actually didn't like Edward at first at all! But by the end I was pretty in love with him. Strong jawline, rad hair...super cute. I went with the girls from my ward Thursday night to see it at the midnight showing. I was way tired, but it was totally worth it. Then on Friday, I'd originally planned to go with another group of girl friends, but I really wanted to take Scott to see it. I had a ticket for 6:45 and they were all sold out. So Scott got my ticket switched to an hour later, got him a ticket, and we went together! I loved it even more the second time.
Me and the Girlies at our Midnight Show of Twilight.
Scott trying to outdo Edward's Jawline...
Scott and Jetti - Sexier than Edward and Bella? Of Course!

3 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I haven't read the books yet but Dave and I are going to read them together. I spend too much time scrapbooking so I don't have enough time to read them myself so Dave is going to read them too me! Oh, and you are so sweet about the love story book, I had so much fun doing it! I loved going back and re-living the puppy love feeling. It is finally done! And I remember you being there for lots of those pics too!

Amber English said...

Yeah Scott!!! you went to see the movie! I went with some girls with book club and didn't see to many guys there! I have to admit I usually like movies that are made from books, they leave out too much detail!

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and have a good christmas!

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

JETT!!! you know my boyfriend??? i think he knows you too:) he's cute huh?? hahaha. i wish i saw you when you guys came into town! yeah .... how did you know i was a dental assistant??? i thought you only did a receptionist job?? well cool we have the same job:):):)!!! i sure hope you guys are doing good i sure miss you!